Flavors of the world
Posted on: August 25, 2020 /
arborio rice, parmesan, white wine, white mushrooms,shiitake and caramelized bacon.for epicureans, add 3 sea scallops.
- Fideos alla valencia
- angel hair, chorizo, shrimp, saffron aioli, lemons.
- Beef flank steak with cointreau
- Angus AAA beef, steak spices, red wine, cointreau,market vegetables and fries.
- Asian fish’n’chips
- cod loin, panko breadcrumbs, spicy mayonnaiseserved with salad and fries.
- Macaroni and Cheese the Way 48
- penne, homemade cheese sauce, white wine,green grapes and bacon.
- General Tao chicken
- crispy chicken, rice vermicelli and Thai vegetables.
- Salmon from Madagascar
- grilled salmon steak, mango salsa, Madagascar green peppercaramel of red peppers, basmati rice and market vegetables.
- Monte Carlo Fresh Salmon Tartare
- fresh salmon cut with a knife, spicy mayonnaise,shallots, cucumbers, mangoes, caramelized bacon,fried won ton, served with salad and fries.
- Irish beef tartare
- fresh beef tartare, minced lemongrass, kikomen, sesame,sour pickles, guinness cheddar cheese, taro chips,accompanied by salad and fries.
- Table d’hôte formulatwo temptations of the chef’s choice, soup of your choice, flavor of the world,choice of homemade dessert and coffee or tea.
- Risotto with two mushrooms